Solid / Heavy Waste
Heavy Waste Removal Solutions For Residential, Commercial and Industrial Clients
Pro Skip Bins Brisbane provides heavy waste removal solutions for residential, commercial and industrial clients across Brisbane. If you’re renovating your home, landscaping or working on a construction site, you will no doubt generate a lot of heavy waste that will need to be removed. Concrete, rubble and bricks cannot be disposed of in a general waste skip, but we can get rid of them with our prompt and professional heavy waste skip bin hire service.
We make the process of removing large volumes of heavy waste easy and hassle-free. And as an environmentally friendly company, we strive to recycle as much of the waste as possible.
Heavy Waste Skip Bin Hire Dos and Don’ts
Below is a basic list of items that can and cannot be placed in a heavy waste skip bin. It is not a comprehensive account, but it does give you an idea of the most common items.
What type of rubbish can go into a heavy waste skip bin?
- Builders waste such as cement, bricks, concrete and tiles.
- Household waste.
- Electrical appliances such as fridges, freezers, cookers, washing machines and tumble dryers.
- Tree trunks with a diameter of less than 300 millimetres.
- Treated timber such as decking and retaining walls.
- Ceramic floor and wall tiles.
- Waste from the domestic renovation.
- Waste from building demolition.
- Green waste.
What can’t I place into a heavy waste skip bin?
- Hazardous waste like asbestos, chemicals, batteries and empty chemical containers.
- Food products or food waste.
- Sand, dirt or clay.
- Truck or car tyres.
- Tree trunks that are larger than 300 millimetres in diameter.
- Artificial turf.
Waste disposal facilities have stringent guidelines about the disposal of all kinds of rubbish. If you’re in any doubt about what you can place inside your heavy waste skip bin just give us a call. We will be happy to answer all your questions and advise you.
When you are loading your skip, make sure the heavy waste is contained entirely within and does not stick out over the top. This is so that no concrete, bricks or other waste fall out and cause an injury.
Get In Touch Today
Got an extremely heavy waste load to remove? Choose from our different skip bin sizes which are available at competitive prices. Contact us on 07 3062 84660 to talk about your heavy waste removal needs and we’ll find the perfect skip bin for you.